Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day

From M

  What I like about my Mom!

 She goes with me on field trips at school

 When she goes with me on field trips, she is one of the "cool" moms kids like (everyone except Marco)

 She buys me Nerf Guns (and lets me shoot her with them)

 She lets me play with balls in the house

 She lets the play the Wii, which actually belongs to her, not me

 She carriers me around to all my baseball games, practices, lessons, etc

 She takes me to Target (which is my favorite place in the world)

 She likes pickles, which means she eats them off the sandwiches I get, which means I dont have to

 She takes me to Velocity

 She arranges time for me to see my brothers from other mothers

Most of all, I love my mom because she is my mom!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment