Friday, December 2, 2011

We are pullin' for ya Jesse

Back in the day when building motorcycles on Television was cool, I use to watch the ones that had Jesse James in them. Motorcycle Mania, Monster Garage, etc.  I have always been impressed with his skills, what he can do with his hands and his brain.

A few weeks ago a old friend called me at work to ask for some help working on a show he is involved in.  He tells me the show is in Las Vegas, its live, and its a Biker Build off show.  I ask him who was involved.  He tells me is Paul Sr and Paul Jr and Jesse James.  I about choked on my drink when he said Jesse.  He then proceeds to tell me what is going on with the show, the story, etc.  I of course answer the questions he has and then go digging to see what I can find out about the show on-line.  Nothing,  Luckily I have the air dates from my friend so I sit and wait.

Finally once the show starts coming close, Discovery starts promoting the show





What I think is funny, is Jesse says  " Oh yeah we're doing a theme bike so we made an air cleaner with your logo on it, thats the theme"

I have never thought that the American Chopper guys were actually bike Fabricators  (excluding Rick)  They are assemblers.  They order things out of a catalog and bolt them to a bike.

The final show will be interesting, see what the public thinks of Jesse now

The shows air on Monday the 5th and Tuesday the 6th.  Be sure and watch and support Jesse

DD

No comments:

Post a Comment