Monday, February 6, 2012

My new Stihl String Trimmer

Well as mentioned, I got to use my new Stihl string trimmer, and let me tell you, it was leaps and bounds above what we had before.

I think I'm in love...


We were working on this flower bead.  Which I started off using my Stihl MS 250 chainsaw cutting back the Lantana like we do every year, and then I got out the Stihl Kombi KM 90 power head with straight head trimmer attachment to clean up all the weeds and other crap that were growing in there.  Then I used my Makita BHX2500 4 stroke blower to clean it all off.  

(why yes, I did pull those model #'s out of my head,  no I didnt go look them up, Yes I am a total geek.  I admit it.)

The trimmer started up great, had plenty of power, I LOVE how long the shaft is.  This is the first trimmer I have ever used in my life I have not had to bend over to use.  The string winds, adjusts, etc very easy,  Cap comes off without a problem.  All in all, so far, I love it.

More info to come as I continue to break it in

Yes, there is a picture of all 3 of them.  Left hand side of the picture, right next to the trash cans.

cant believe you would doubt me

DD


No comments:

Post a Comment