Monday, December 13, 2010

Apple and the Tree

My son broke his nose over the summer (playing baseball) and broke his wrist in the Fall (also playing baseball)  I know the Apple doesnt fall far from the tree and all, and this is proof.  As a child I was in the Hospital so much we didnt have to fill out the paperwork each time we went in as they still had it on file.  My dad took my sister to the emergency room for the first time when she as 15 years old and the nurse was shocked to find out he had a daughter.....

Here I am at 10 years old on Christmas Day (yes, I look like a dork, stop laughing and read on please).  The night before (yes, Christmas eve thanks for keeping up with me there) I had closed a Uncle Henry pocket knife on my middle finger.  A knife I had received as a Christmas present that very day.  I still have the knife by the way  (and I also still have a scar on my finger from the stitches)


The fun part was I was able to go around a show everyone my wrapped up finger, which was my middle finger.  (think about it, which finger?  yes, now we have comprehension....)

I also cut the tip of my finger off with a paper cutter in art class in middle school,  Busted the fluid sack in my left knee in PE in middle school, put a hacksaw into my leg, cut the bottom of my foot open at the lake and cut my face open with a car window, broke my finger with the lawnmower.....  I think I'll stop there as I sound enough like an idiot...

Anyway, Lord willin, he is smarter than me and will learn faster

DD

No comments:

Post a Comment