Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cool Places to go - Actually a good tool store in a outlet mall

While in Alabama we went to a outlet mall outside of Birmingham  (actually the ladies went to the outlet mall and the boys went to Barber Motorsports)  but once we were done at Barber, we met the girls at the outlet mall and my wife says there is a tool store there.  I, of course, was skeptical.  Not because of my wife, just because there dont seem to be cool tool stores around any more.  Well, I was wrong.  The place was called Pro Tools clearance outlet and they carried Bosch, Dewalt, Porter Cable, Delta and some other misc items.  It was B stock, demo, or last years model stuff, but there were quite a few cool things there.  Including a 10" Turret Radial Arm saw that I would have bought had I figured out some way to get it home.

So if you happen to be around Birmingham and want to go Tool Shopping, check it out.


DD

No comments:

Post a Comment