Monday, January 3, 2011

Evolution of the Garage

My original "workshop" in our old house consisted of a Shed that all the tools were stored in and everything was pulled out, setup to use, and then put up before nightfall.

This pic was from 2003  (you can see my helper there)  That red wagon was dual purpose.  It was his wagon for when we went on walks and was my wagon for helping me haul my tools and stuff out of the shed.

From there things advanced some and I started to run out of room for all my crap in the shed.  So over a long process (just ask my wife) we built cabinets in the garage.  Here are some pics of those.





These pics were taken in March of 2005, which would have been right before we moved.  (I know, go through all the work to finish nice cabinets in the garage and then we move.


We have been in this house almost 6 years now, here are some pics of the garage the first year we were here



As you can see I have a major tablesaw upgrade since that point

the cabinets we built

the bench we built

and the pile of stuff I have now.



DD

No comments:

Post a Comment