Friday, February 18, 2011

Dremel Multi Flex blade

Saw a posting about this blade not too long ago
Tool Guyd Post

My first thought was it might be cool to try out for Coping molding.  Well since the LOML has decided to take on the bathroom trim on her own since I have failed her in every way, I decided now was the time to get one of these.  I tried to purchase it at the local Blue box stores and even though its said they had them in stock, no one could find them.  Off to the interweb we go, and amazon.com saves again.



It fit just fine on my older style Fein Multimaster, I guess we will see how it cuts as she works on the project.

DD

1 comment:

  1. As the LOYL I can confirm that it cuts well. Now, if only I could get my mind wrapped around what I'm supposed to be doing, turning it upside down, and left and right... and I already need a left-handed trim stretcher. I'll get it.... some day.

    ReplyDelete