Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Top 10 tools you should own to consider yourself a real MAN!

I was reading a blog the other day, done by a large magazine, that had a tool list of things you should own. I clicked on it to go through it as I thought it had the possibility of being interesting.  Well I was wrong.  It was one of those where you get a picture for each tool and you have to scroll through the tools.  The list was ridiculous, stuff like screwdriver and hammer.  For the basic user it told you 16 foot tape measure and for the more serious use it same 25 foot tape measure.  Really?  does being more serious mean you make longer stuff?  This list should have been in Cosmopolitan and not in a magazine that deals in home renovations.

so of course it started me thinking, what tools should you own to consider yourself a real man and a total tool guy.

I'm not saying this list is perfect by any means, but this is what I came up with.

10) Pickup Truck
9) Chainsaw
8) SDS Rotary Hammer
7) Power Actuated Nail Gun  (Ramset)
6) Cabinet Table Saw
5) Welder
4) Oxy Acetylene Torch
3) Gas Powered Concrete Saw
2) Tractor
1) Milling Machine


DD

No comments:

Post a Comment