Monday, February 28, 2011

Stanley 14325 Organizer Bins

Anyone who knows me knows that I am all about being organized, a place for everything and everything in its place  (until I get working on a project, BUT ANYWAY)

I love the Stanley organizer bins like this one


There were originally 3 sizes.  Thin, the one pictured above, Thick, which is about double the depth of the above unit, and the third was the same depth as the above unit, but only half the width.  These were sold by Stanley in the US but actually made by ZAG.  Well again, in short, I love these.  The bins are removable so they work great for screws and small parts, but the lid locks them in place and keeps things from spilling when you carry them around.  They were not cheap, but they were durable and did not have those crappy adjustable pieces of plastic in them that always come out and mix all your stuff together.

Well of course the same thing happens to these that happens to everything else that i think is cool, they quick making them, selling them, something.  So what I have is what I have and there will be no more.

Well shock of all shocks comes to me while I was in Canada for work a little bit ago.  I was in a Home Depot looking for heaters (because it was -20C outside) and I ran across a pile of the above units.  The thin Organizers with all the little bins.  I was in a rush at the time and of course buying a lot of things for the show so my plan was to come back and purchase some of these and have them ride our truck back to the good ole US of A, well that never happened because I never had time to go back while they were open.

Sure enough, I look when I get back and they show available on the canadian Home Depot site
Canadian Home Depot

Unfortunately it looks like I could not have them shipped to me even if I was willing to pay the huge cost that would take.

Oh well, I will keep looking, maybe I will run across them another day in another place

DD

2 comments:

  1. They are now available at Target http://www.target.com/p/stanley-tools-25-compartment-organizer/-/A-13564677#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=stanley+organizer

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.stanleytools.com.au/products/detail/PRODUCTS/STORAGE/Organisers+_+bins/Stanley+Pro+Series+Organisers

    ReplyDelete